Friday, April 01, 2016

This Ain't Instagram Worthy.....




I really enjoy Instagram.  And I will write a special post about that one day soon, but its a great source of creativity, miniatures and the truly laughable.

All these perfectly set pictures of interiors.  With nothing out of place.  Even before Miss Kitty arrived, I was 80% there, but I still lived in my house.  This little vignette is my homage to the non Instagram ready moments in your life.  When your desk looks like someone vomited paper all over it.  Kinda like my work bench....wood....paper...minis...everywhere!

PS Those little tiny leather pulls on the desk a la Anthropologie almost were the death of me!!






Where To Buy - Where To Find


2 comments :

  1. Great Work Kat! I don't have an iphone so Instagram is out of my league, but I sure like what I see here! Your choice of the electric blue color for the interior of the traditional desk is a bold choice, but it works Beautifully! :D And I Love all of the little extras that you've included as well, because they really round out your scene.
    Lovin It! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so funny and exactly how I feel about my desk right now. The blue color is indeed unusual but looks perfect on this desk. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete