POSTS SLIDER

Read More

Counting The Days...




I kinda caved in early December.  I had a pile of Christmas minis to make and I said, no more!  Then I saw this cute advent calendar kit from Jean Day Miniatures and I bought it....and a few other things to make the postage worthwhile (right??).

I like my Lindt advent calendar.  Miss Kitty has the one I made her earlier this year, and its filled with stickers.

Putting it in the laundry room was a throw back to my childhood....for some reason we left it in there.  Probably because it was kind of tacky looking and my mom didn't like the eye sore.  Wonder where I get my design eye from?  It's genetic.  Not my fault.

The washer and dryer are salt and pepper shakers.  I found them at an antique store this summer and couldn't leave them behind.  The detergent boxes come from a great (and super affordable) Canadian eBay seller, mysmallworld11.  When you're too lazy to try and re-size and print something, they probably already have it for sale!











Where To Buy