Wednesday, October 07, 2015

Realife Miniatures Love Seat - Got Instructions?



I got a great deal on this kit. But with every deal comes a hiccup.  No instructions. I figured out most of it, but I'm left staring at a few long pieces of wood that I'm not quite sure what to do with. I thought this would have saved me some time cutting wood and fiddling around. I was wrong. Sigh.

Ummmmmmmm

Anyone have instructions they would be so kind as to photograph with their phone and email me? My email is under the contact tab.

I would be eternally greatful!

2 comments :

  1. Sorry, I'm unable to help you here. I once received a house kit with wrong instructions, posted about it and an online friend sent me full instructions by email.
    Maybe if you post a photo of all the parts, some of us will be able to help you figure out what goes where.

    Hugs, Drora

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Drora (hugs). I had a moment as I showered today and I think I might have figured out where those pieces fit in. I guess half the fun of minis is the adventure of creating (and hoping it turns out,)

      Delete