Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Getting Ready For Halloween!




Halloween is fast approaching.  The house is decorated.  Costumes purchased.  Mini scenes.....not so ready.  Ooops.  But on the bright side I finished the half scale house and wrapped it up yesterday.  Only took 3 hours of box making, wrapping and a roll and a half of packing tape.

Miss Kitty will be a doctor.  I will be a nurse.  Daddy will be....daddy.

I went to the Miniature Enthusiasts of Toronto (MET) show this past weekend.  So, along with making these scenes with a few items, I actually took pictures of my haul (and edited) them.  I also edited all the half scale house photos.  More posts will be coming soon!       


PS I will also post pictures of my Halloween yard.  Miss Kitty is in LOVE with the ghouls and ghost and witches out there....dodged a bullet!






Where To Find 





8 comments :

  1. Cute Halloween miniatures. I love the candy collecting bucket. Very cute sewing table.
    Hugs, Drora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Halloween scene!
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. The candy bucket is a gem, love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I was stressed someone would bid me up, but I got it!

      Delete
  4. what a great scene Kat! And congratulations on finishing the half scale house :D You'll have great fun with halloween from what I gather, enjoy the fun in anticipation of it!

    ReplyDelete